WaterFurnace's Purpose: To transform the way we use energy, protect resources for future generations, and give people the freedom to focus on life.
Join us, and grow…
… in an entrepreneurial culture producing a clean energy product. Combine your contributions with those of an experienced team of professionals.
Nature fuels our product; passion fuels our success.
Headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, WaterFurnace has been raising the standard on innovation and efficiency since its inception in 1983. WaterFurnace units have been installed across all 50 states and in countries around the world. Although we earned a reputation as a leader in geothermal heat pumps, we've worked in recent years to innovate new technologies, integrate key trends and grow our core business to represent a portfolio of clean and sustainable solutions.
Our success in the residential market is being coupled with significant strides forward in the commercial and international realms with a robust line of products, top-notch training, and growing global recognition.
View all positions
Web Developer - Full Stack
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
WaterFurnace is a Geothermal Heat Pump and Heat Recovery Chiller Company with R&D, Manufacturing, Marketing and Sales Teams headquartered in Fort Wayne, IN with over 275 Employees in the US and Canada. Our HVAC solutions are installed into the Residential and Commercial HVAC / Renewable Energy markets primarily across NA. Our technology is the most efficient way to heat and cool homes and buildings and heat potable hot water. We are a ”Clean Energy“ Company.
The Web Developer – Full Stack role will be responsible for taking concepts created by our design team and making them come to life, primarily through the development of websites and applications. This role will be required to collaborate with various business functions and user communities to drive better user experience and deliver defined programs and initiatives.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop effective website and applications meeting functional expectations
- Optimize data and application performance
- Create/modify digital content to support strategic programs across the business
- Actively engage with user community and business functions ensure relevant functionality
- Ensure proper support and execution to meet business expectations
Please attach a résumé and completed Applicant Voluntary Self-Identification Form.
Apply to this position
- Expert-level proficiency and 3+ years of experience in Web Development and/or mobile applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or equivalent experience and education).
- Proficiency with responsive mobile design
- Experience with HTML 5 canvas animation
- Ability to comfortably move between front end and back end technologies
- Experience with .NET framework
- Working knowledge of SQL and database management
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- Deadline-oriented and self-disciplined individual
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders within an organization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience tracking and reporting on programs and project management skills
WaterFurnace's 115,000-square-foot headquarters serves as a model for commercial geothermal installations worldwide. Our innovative approach, state-of-the-art business systems and outstanding work environment combine with our excellent benefits to make WaterFurnace your Employer of Choice: Tuition Reimbursement; Group Health Insurance, including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account; Company-Paid Group Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment; Optional Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability; Vacation; paid Sick/Personal days; Holidays; and 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match.
WaterFurnace International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.