WaterFurnace's Purpose: To transform the way we use energy, protect resources for future generations, and give people the freedom to focus on life.
Join us, and grow…
… in an entrepreneurial culture producing a clean energy product. Combine your contributions with those of an experienced team of professionals.
Nature fuels our product; passion fuels our success.
Headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, WaterFurnace has been raising the standard on innovation and efficiency since its inception in 1983. WaterFurnace units have been installed across all 50 states and in countries around the world. Although we earned a reputation as a leader in geothermal heat pumps, we've worked in recent years to innovate new technologies, integrate key trends and grow our core business to represent a portfolio of clean and sustainable solutions.
Our success in the residential market is being coupled with significant strides forward in the commercial and international realms with a robust line of products, top-notch training, and growing global recognition.
View all positions
Web Developer - Full Stack / Application Software Engineer
Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
The Full Stack Web Developer will work closely with our sales, product development, product marketing, and engineering teams to develop and support technical applications to support WaterFurnace products and the sales team.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design, develop, debug, verify, and document smart device and web-based applications to support new product development as well as existing products.
- Support smart device and web-based software post-release with updates and enhancements as necessary and appropriate.
- Work with multiple departments and disciplines to scope, develop and implement application software.
- Comply with all WaterFurnace International and OSHA policies, procedures, specifications, and standards.
Please attach a résumé and completed Applicant Voluntary Self-Identification Form.
Apply to this position
- Education Requirements: Minimum 4-year degree with focus on web development. Preferred BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experience Requirements: At least two (2) years of experience in the development of web-based or smart device application software.
- Proficiency with C#, ASP.NET, .NET Framework, WebForms/MVC, and general scripting languages (PHP, Python, Ruby, or similar).
- Experience with API development and multiple database formats.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems and applications is desired.
WaterFurnace's 115,000-square-foot headquarters serves as a model for commercial geothermal installations worldwide. Our innovative approach, state-of-the-art business systems and outstanding work environment combine with our excellent benefits to make WaterFurnace your Employer of Choice: Tuition Reimbursement; Group Health Insurance, including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account; Company-Paid Group Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment; Optional Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability; Vacation; paid Sick/Personal days; Holidays; and 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match.
WaterFurnace International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.