WaterFurnace's Purpose: To transform the way we use energy, protect resources for future generations, and give people the freedom to focus on life.
Join us, and grow…
… in an entrepreneurial culture producing a clean energy product. Combine your contributions with those of an experienced team of professionals.
Nature fuels our product; passion fuels our success.
Headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, WaterFurnace has been raising the standard on innovation and efficiency since its inception in 1983. WaterFurnace units have been installed across all 50 states and in countries around the world. Although we earned a reputation as a leader in geothermal heat pumps, we've worked in recent years to innovate new technologies, integrate key trends and grow our core business to represent a portfolio of clean and sustainable solutions.
Our success in the residential market is being coupled with significant strides forward in the commercial and international realms with a robust line of products, top-notch training, and growing global recognition.
View all positions
Residential Territory Manager - Southern New York
Location: Preferably based in Long Island, NY; Connecticut, Rhode Island
WaterFurnace International, the most respected name in geothermal heat pumps, seeks an ambitious, dedicated sales professional to support continued growth in the residential and light commercial HVAC market. Candidates should be comfortable leveraging the Internet and technology to drive sales. Established relationships with area Dealers and utilities a plus.
Responsibilities & Duties
Call on Dealers
- Answer product questions
- Call on dealers, builders, electric utilities. 50% travel, though few overnights.
- Resolve problems and pricing questions
- Introduce new products & marketing programs
Assist Dealers with application challenges
- Answer unit selection and application questions, including sizing analysis
- Assist with quotes and order details
Respond to Consumer Inquires and sales leads
Assist Dealers with Training Schools, Shows, and Trade Initiatives
- Participate in Dealer and Industry trade shows
- Schedule and host Dealer training schools (with Trainers)
- Train Dealers on WaterFurnace programs, including marketing allowances and warranty
- Promote WaterFurnace geothermal solutions by allying with electric utilities, builders and green living advocates
Seek new Dealers to represent and install our products
Please attach a résumé and completed Applicant Voluntary Self-Identification Form.
Apply to this position
- Education Requirements: High School Diploma, or equivalent required. BS/BA preferred.
- Experience Requirements: At least five (5) years experience in B2B sales. Skilled with development and delivery of PowerPoint presentations. HVAC or geothermal contracting experience, preferred.
- Must have a valid drivers license
WaterFurnace's 115,000-square-foot headquarters serves as a model for commercial geothermal installations worldwide. Our innovative approach, state-of-the-art business systems and outstanding work environment combine with our excellent benefits to make WaterFurnace your Employer of Choice: Tuition Reimbursement; Group Health Insurance, including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account; Company-Paid Group Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment; Optional Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability; Vacation; paid Sick/Personal days; Holidays; and 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match.
WaterFurnace International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.