WaterFurnace's Purpose: To transform the way we use energy, protect resources for future generations, and give people the freedom to focus on life.
Join us, and grow…
… in an entrepreneurial culture producing a clean energy product. Combine your contributions with those of an experienced team of professionals.
Nature fuels our product; passion fuels our success.
Headquartered in Fort Wayne, Indiana, WaterFurnace has been raising the standard on innovation and efficiency since its inception in 1983. WaterFurnace units have been installed across all 50 states and in countries around the world. Although we earned a reputation as a leader in geothermal heat pumps, we've worked in recent years to innovate new technologies, integrate key trends and grow our core business to represent a portfolio of clean and sustainable solutions.
Our success in the residential market is being coupled with significant strides forward in the commercial and international realms with a robust line of products, top-notch training, and growing global recognition.
View all positions
Marketing Automation Specialist
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Director of Marketing Communications
The Marketing Automation Specialist will work closely with our sales and marketing teams to develop, deploy, manage, measure, optimize, and report on the lead generation, lead nurturing, and lead scoring efforts of the organization—for both end-users and partners. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, the ideal candidate will apply equal measures of creativity and strategic thinking to our B2B and B2C automation programs.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and optimize automation campaigns and automation workflows
- Develop effective email content with high engagement rates
- Use segmentation to ensure relevant messaging at the right time
- Build event registration messaging and follow up campaigns
- Create/modify lead scoring rules to help identify consumers that are likely to convert
- Track all campaign behaviors and create custom reporting and dashboards
Please attach a résumé and completed Applicant Voluntary Self-Identification Form.
Apply to this position
- Expert-level proficiency and 3+ years of experience on marketing automation platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or computer science (or equivalent experience and education).
- Excellent project management skills and experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders within an organization
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A good understanding of consumer behavior and how to influence it
- The ability to segment and personalize communications to different audiences
- Experience tracking and reporting on marketing automation success
WaterFurnace's 115,000-square-foot headquarters serves as a model for commercial geothermal installations worldwide. Our innovative approach, state-of-the-art business systems and outstanding work environment combine with our excellent benefits to make WaterFurnace your Employer of Choice: Tuition Reimbursement; Group Health Insurance, including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account; Company-Paid Group Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment; Optional Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability; Vacation; paid Sick/Personal days; Holidays; and 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match.
WaterFurnace International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.