Career Opportunities at WaterFurnace.
Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Our mission is to bring energy efficient products and technologies to the residential and commercial markets. This position supports the manufacture of products that promote a sustainable environment and quality of life and is instrumental in fulfilling our commitment to meeting our customersâ€™ requirements and the continual improvement of our products, processes and services. As evidenced by our ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certifications, WaterFurnace is committed to environmental sustainability and the development of environmentally friendly products.
Reporting to the Vice President of Corporate Quality and Sustainability, you will contribute in a team environment.
Your accountabilities will include the following:
- Support ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 initiatives in the Fort Wayne, IN and Goshen, IN facilities.
- Work with quality data bases to develop specialized reports; which include statistical analysis techniques.
- Support calibration programs, analyze line rejects and confirm failure modes.
- Develop internal and external corrective and preventive actions.
- Be able to lend knowledge to assembly line issues, as required.
- Support Quality personnel, including the audit of completed goods for performance and workmanship.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related studies
- Two (2) or more years of related experience.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 & ISO 14001 Standards and requirements.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point.
- Ability to work independently as well as function as part of a team.
- Knowledge of manufacturing techniques including assembly, wiring, brazing, and safety.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Experience using Mini-tab or JMP data analysis software.
- Experience as an ERP System User.
- ASQ Green Belt Certification.
Please attach a résumé and completed Applicant Voluntary Self-Identification Form. firstname.lastname@example.org
WaterFurnace's 115,000-square-foot headquarters serves as a model for commercial geothermal installations worldwide. Our innovative approach, state-of-the-art business systems and outstanding work environment combine with our excellent benefits to make WaterFurnace your Employer of Choice: Tuition Reimbursement; Group Health Insurance, including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision, and Flexible Spending Account; Company-Paid Group Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment; Optional Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability; Vacation; paid Sick/Personal days; Holidays; and 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match.
WaterFurnace International, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.